Tokie Snows Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 2 large eggs (beaten until frothy)
- 1/2 cup melted butter OR canola oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar, brown sugar or maple sugar
- 2 tsp gluten free, pure vanilla extract
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 tablespoons organic milk, organic skim milk, organic soy milk (water can also be used)
- 2 cups of Tokie Snows Gluten Free Maple Baking mix
- 2 teaspoons of gluten free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (more if you love the taste of cinnamon)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
Mix eggs, butter or canola oil, brown sugar, bananas, water.
Add dry ingredients and mix until all is moist.
Bake for approximately 40 minutes until center is firm but not dry.
Cool & Serve